cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  cmusicman92 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Hello everyone.
I am very glad that Drew is taking me on as a client for the foreseeable future. This training log is where I hope to keep track of my training, diet, and overall fitness progress. I hope that others will be able to see my inevitable gains and progress and use it as motivation for their own fitness goals.

I will tentatively be starting my program on Monday, June 21, 2010.

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Good luck! Can't wait to see your progress! Let me know if you need anything.

Drew

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Monday, June 21, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 am

Well today I was supposed to start my program. But unfortunately, because of various runarounds by my parents, I didn't have any transportation to the gym. As a result, I am forced to start my program tomorrow. With my dad taking the car all day for work and my mom going to do various runarounds, I am forced to move my first workout to tomorrow. It sucks, but that's what happens when you have to rely on your super-busy parents for transportation. Hopefully that wont be the case for long, as I should be getting the car within the next few months.

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 am

cmusicman92 wrote:Well today I was supposed to start my program. But unfortunately, because of various runarounds by my parents, I didn't have any transportation to the gym. As a result, I am forced to start my program tomorrow. With my dad taking the car all day for work and my mom going to do various runarounds, I am forced to move my first workout to tomorrow. It sucks, but that's what happens when you have to rely on your super-busy parents for transportation. Hopefully that wont be the case for long, as I should be getting the car within the next few months.

Don't worry about it, one day isn't a big deal in the long run. It will be fine.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 am

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Upper Body
Barbell Row:
1x45x8
1x65x5
3x95x7

Flat Barbell Bench Press:
1x45x5
1x95x5
2x115x7
1x115x4 (failed rep 5)

Smith Machine Shoulder Press:
1x55x17

Lying Tricep Extension:
2x40x10

Dumbbell Curl:
3x25x10 (did 1 extra set by accident)

Notes:
  • The timing of my rests were a little off today. The timer on my iPod has to be reset every single time that I use it, so there was a little difference between when I started the timer and when I ended the exercise. Also my timer doesn't have 30 sec intervals so it was hard to time 1.5 mins. I will be getting a better timer for next workout though.

  • During the curls, I found that my left arm is significantly weaker than my right arm, and had a harder time getting the weight up.

  • I also think that I put more of my whole body into the curls rather than simply just the bicep.

  • My flat barbell bench press is officially GARBAGE!!!!!!

  • Also, how is the flat barbell bench press supposed to feel? I don't feel the exercise in my chest very much.

  • Although I feel like I worked hard and put all I could into my sets, I don't feel very sore for some reason.


Last edited by cmusicman92 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 am

Don't worry if your timing is a little off. +/- 5 seconds won't make much of a difference. I just use the stop watch on my cell phone between sets. Don't worry if one arm is stronger than the other, that's common when you begin but the weak arm will catch up. It's okay to lean back a little, but you shouldn't have to swing the weight up.

Don't worry about your bench, you'll get stronger. It works some people's chest well, but for some people it works their front delts and triceps more. Stick with it for a while and if it doesn't hit your chest like we want we will change it to a different lift later.

Also, don't worry about feeling sore. You may be sore tomorrow or the next day though. Soreness is not always the best indicator of how good of a workout it was. If you're too sore all the time you may be overtraining. Once you start lifting heavier weights you'll start getting more sore as well.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  cmusicman92 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Drew wrote:Don't worry if your timing is a little off. +/- 5 seconds won't make much of a difference. I just use the stop watch on my cell phone between sets. Don't worry if one arm is stronger than the other, that's common when you begin but the weak arm will catch up. It's okay to lean back a little, but you shouldn't have to swing the weight up.

Don't worry about your bench, you'll get stronger. It works some people's chest well, but for some people it works their front delts and triceps more. Stick with it for a while and if it doesn't hit your chest like we want we will change it to a different lift later.

Also, don't worry about feeling sore. You may be sore tomorrow or the next day though. Soreness is not always the best indicator of how good of a workout it was. If you're too sore all the time you may be overtraining. Once you start lifting heavier weights you'll start getting more sore as well.

After getting up this morning, I definitely felt sore in my shoulders as well as my biceps.

Also, I am trying to figure out some measurable goals, and I have a quick question. How much weight do you think that I should lose before I get to a point where I can start building some muscle, and how fast should I aim to do it? I don't want to lose muscle though, as I am also trying to get stronger in my core lifts. Goals: Bench-150 (currently 115) Squat-220 (currently 180) Deadlift-230 (currently 185)

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 pm

cmusicman92 wrote:
Drew wrote:Don't worry if your timing is a little off. +/- 5 seconds won't make much of a difference. I just use the stop watch on my cell phone between sets. Don't worry if one arm is stronger than the other, that's common when you begin but the weak arm will catch up. It's okay to lean back a little, but you shouldn't have to swing the weight up.

Don't worry about your bench, you'll get stronger. It works some people's chest well, but for some people it works their front delts and triceps more. Stick with it for a while and if it doesn't hit your chest like we want we will change it to a different lift later.

Also, don't worry about feeling sore. You may be sore tomorrow or the next day though. Soreness is not always the best indicator of how good of a workout it was. If you're too sore all the time you may be overtraining. Once you start lifting heavier weights you'll start getting more sore as well.

After getting up this morning, I definitely felt sore in my shoulders as well as my biceps.

Also, I am trying to figure out some measurable goals, and I have a quick question. How much weight do you think that I should lose before I get to a point where I can start building some muscle, and how fast should I aim to do it? I don't want to lose muscle though, as I am also trying to get stronger in my core lifts. Goals: Bench-150 (currently 115) Squat-220 (currently 180) Deadlift-230 (currently 185)

I think all of your goals are very realistic. In fact I think you might even be able to hit all of those lifts within 3 months. Just keep at it. As far as weight loss I would be aiming to lose 1-2 pounds a week. If you're losing more than 2 pounds a week then some of it is muscle. Make sure you keep track of your weight and update me weekly on it. Instead of setting a set weight that you want to get to before you start focusing primarily building muscle, I would recommend you just focus on cutting fat until you feel comfortable with where your bodyfat level is at. Luckily you can lose fat much faster than you can build muscle. If you stick to the plan you should start leaning out fairly soon. The first few weeks will probably be the slowest as far as noticeable changes go however.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  cmusicman92 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Drew wrote:
I think all of your goals are very realistic. In fact I think you might even be able to hit all of those lifts within 3 months. Just keep at it. As far as weight loss I would be aiming to lose 1-2 pounds a week. If you're losing more than 2 pounds a week then some of it is muscle. Make sure you keep track of your weight and update me weekly on it. Instead of setting a set weight that you want to get to before you start focusing primarily building muscle, I would recommend you just focus on cutting fat until you feel comfortable with where your bodyfat level is at. Luckily you can lose fat much faster than you can build muscle. If you stick to the plan you should start leaning out fairly soon. The first few weeks will probably be the slowest as far as noticeable changes go however.

Thanks, Oh I wanted to let you know that will be out of town from July 5-10 and therefore will not be able to lift (I can still do the active recovery stuff, and stay relatively close to my diet), or update on the forum. So, when you don't see me for the majority of that week it's not because I quit or am slacking off.

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:32 pm

cmusicman92 wrote:
Drew wrote:
I think all of your goals are very realistic. In fact I think you might even be able to hit all of those lifts within 3 months. Just keep at it. As far as weight loss I would be aiming to lose 1-2 pounds a week. If you're losing more than 2 pounds a week then some of it is muscle. Make sure you keep track of your weight and update me weekly on it. Instead of setting a set weight that you want to get to before you start focusing primarily building muscle, I would recommend you just focus on cutting fat until you feel comfortable with where your bodyfat level is at. Luckily you can lose fat much faster than you can build muscle. If you stick to the plan you should start leaning out fairly soon. The first few weeks will probably be the slowest as far as noticeable changes go however.

Thanks, Oh I wanted to let you know that will be out of town from July 5-10 and therefore will not be able to lift (I can still do the active recovery stuff, and stay relatively close to my diet), or update on the forum. So, when you don't see me for the majority of that week it's not because I quit or am slacking off.

Sounds good, enjoy the break.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wensday, June 23, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 am

Wensday, June 23, 2010
Active Recovery 1
20 mins. Light Cardio:
I found this area by my house where it is almost a straight shot from this mailbox to a stop sign that was up the hill. The hill wasn't too steep, but I could definitely feel it. So, I ran from the mailbox to the stop sign and back as many times as I could in 20 mins. I will say though that even though I was supposed to be doing light cardio, this definitely was not light in my opinion (I gotta fix that next time). By the end I was definitely was dead, and during a few of the runs (especially uphill) I definitely had to stop and catch my breath. It felt fulfilling though, hahaha.

Pushups (total of 50 reps):
1x20
1x12
2x9

Crunches:
4x20

Leg Raises:
1x20 (didn't have my program on hand and couldn't remember how many sets I was supposed to do)

Notes:
  • I thought this was supposed to be a day of recovery, hahaha. I definitely kicked my butt during this workout. It's probably because I haven't done any kind of cardio in a very long time.

  • What should I do for my cardio? I actually liked what I found myself doing today, but I know you said light. Maybe I could do this on upper body days, and do something else on the other two days (I know I wouldn't be able to do that after a lower body day).

  • I just wanted to make sure. Should I keep my rests the same as on my weight lifting days?


Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dang it!!!!

Post  cmusicman92 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 am

So, for the first time in like 5 days, I ate something that I was not supposed too... Feels really bad. It was definitely one of those times where after I did it I felt like complete crap afterward. It was late at night and I was craving something sweet (I have eschewed all sweets in my weight loss effort). My little brother and I were watching TV in the living room and my brother was eating these Ice Cream sandwiches. In my moment of weakness, I ate one. One thing I learned though, after not having any kind of junk for a few days, it doesn't feel good (on your conscience) at all (it feels great for you taste buds though). This event got me thinking of a couple of things:

  • What should I do during those times when hunger strikes? Should I just dog it out until my next meal or should I eat something? And if so, what should I eat?

  • What is your opinion on "cheating"? Is it ever acceptable, and if so when and how often? Also, what kinds of foods are acceptable cheat foods?


Also, another thing that I've found over the last few days is that I need to plan my meals better. Since I'm always running around, I find it hard to make meals a lot, and therefore don't get to eat as much as I should. Although I have been eating clean, I definitely have not been hitting my target calories/macros. So I'm going to start packing up my meals ahead of time, so that I have no excuse. Also, I think I'll do a weekly post on here of what I have been eating. It's good to help me stay more accountable.

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 am

For cardio hill sprints are fine, that's what I do. Just don't push it too hard. The day after leg day you could go for a brisk walk, ride a bike, swim, or any other type of light cardio. Don't worry about rest periods on this day.

For those times when you're really hungry try eating a healthier snack, preferably something with protein. Things like nuts, beef jerky, and type of meat, or even a protein shake will work. Cheating is okay sometimes. I would try to keep it to one or two cheat meals a week though. For your cheat meal you can have whatever you want, just don't go crazy. If you're going to have two cheat meals I would have them either in the same day or on consecutive days.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Thursday, June 24, 2010
Lower Body
Squats:
1x45x10
1x95x10
1x135x5
1x155x3
1x165x3
3x175x7 (first set was close stance, then normal stance for the last two)

Hyperextensions:
2xBWx10

Single Legged Leg Press:
2x70x12

Standing Calf Raises:
2x90x10

Notes:
  • Holy Crap!!! I have never done an actual workout that hits only the lower body. It feels amazing!!!

  • The singe legged leg press was definitely something that I had to get used to. I feels a lot different from the normal leg press. They were also a lot more taxing. I was basically dead by the end of them.

  • I lowered my squat weight by 10lbs in order to compensate with the added reps.

  • The funniest thing happened to me during the hyperextensions. I was doing them when my glasses flew off of my face and broke. I'm blind without my glasses, so I had to ask one of the guys there to lead me to the front desk. The people at the front were able to help out.

  • What is your ideas on progressing in weight? Should I move up once I can hit my target reps, then work up to my target reps again, or should I move up once I can go a certain number of reps beyond my target reps?



Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 pm

[Nice workout! Go ahead and move up in weight next time. As long as you get the required reps keep adding weight. If you can't get all the reps keep the weight the same til you can.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  cmusicman92 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Drew wrote:[Nice workout! Go ahead and move up in weight next time. As long as you get the required reps keep adding weight. If you can't get all the reps keep the weight the same til you can.

Cool. Will do. Thanks.

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friday, June 25, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

Friday, June 25, 2010
Active Recovery 2
30 mins. Light Cardio:
So, as a result of my leg day yesterday, my legs are sore as crap. That left doing any kind of hill sprints out of the question. Instead I decided to go for a brisk walk from my house to this gas station and back. The walk was downhill on the way there and uphill on the way back. It was a nice way to stretch out my legs, and it definitely helped out with the soreness quite a bit.

BW Squats (total of 100 reps):
1x20
1x10
1x20
1x15
1x15


Crunches:
4x20

Leg Raises:
4x20

Notes:
  • Drew... my abs officially hate you. bahahahahaha!!!!!

  • The BW squats definitely were more challenging than I anticipated. The sore legs from yesterday definitely made them quite a bit harder.

  • I forgot to ask, what kind of crunches do you want me doing? I know there's a bunch of different kinds. I've been doing the standard ones.



Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 am

Saturday, June 26, 2010
Upper and Lower Body
Deadlifts:
1x115x7
1x135x5
3x165x7

Dips:
N/A (see notes for details)

Underhand Grip Pulldowns:
3x9platesx12

Notes:
  • I can honestly say that this was not the best workout. I just didn't feel nearly as focused as I usually do. I don't really know what was wrong with me, but whatever it was, it made my workout suffer quite a bit.

  • So I was trying to go do the dips, but I couldn't figure out how to use the assisted dip station correctly. No matter how many plates I put the peg into, (it's one of those ones that have the square plates where you put a peg into to set the weight) the station didn't provide any resistance and just flew up and down. So not wanting to make a fool of myself flopping around on the assisted dip machine or not being able to complete even one regard dip, I decided not to try it. In retrospect, I probably should have just did it, but I the whole ego thing didn't want me to look like an idiot in front of all the stronger guys in the gym.

  • On my deadlifts I didn't feel like my form was quite right. I'm going to take a look at some videos this week to get the form into my head.

  • What should I be doing for warm up? I've just been doing sets, randomly increasing weights each time.

  • Also, can you tell me how to achieve this mind muscle connection that I've been reading about in the forums? I've read about it being one of the most important parts of your workout. And chances are, if I don't know what it is I am not doing it.




Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

On the active recovery day just do standard crunches.

For the dips use a dip machine if you have one. If not just do close grip bench press. For warmups try 45% x 5, 55% x 5, 65% x 3. Those are percentages of your max. All mind muscle connection means is that you're focusing on using the muscles you're supposed to be using for that exercise. For example, on pulldowns focus on pulling with your lats, not your biceps. Unless you wanted to focus on your biceps, then you would do the opposite of course.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 am

Sunday, June 27, 2010
Active Recovery 3
20 mins. Light Cardio: (Hill Runs, about 100-130 meters uphill, 100-130 meters downhill.)
About 7.5 laps (one lap is uphill and downhill)

Stretch:

Notes:
  • So I started figuring out a way to log my progress in cardio. This will allow me to gauge how good these cardio sessions. The goal will be to surpass my number of laps each week.

  • I don't know what it is, but this cardio session felt significantly more difficult than the last one. I had to stop and rest/walk just about every lap. My legs are still getting over the abuse I subjected it this week, so that could be it. Also, my lungs were on fire by the end, so it might be I'm just getting into doing cardio (never really did it before).

  • Even though the numbers for this workout weren't that impressive, I'm happy with myself for just doing it. I hate cardio, so forcing myself to doing is an accomplishment.




Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Upper Body
Barbell Row:
1x45x5
1x55x5
1x65x3
1x95x3
3x100x7

Flat Barbell Bench Press:
1x45x5
1x95x5
3x115x7

Smith Machine Shoulder Press:
1x65x10

Lying Tricep Extension:
1x50x10
1x50x8

Dumbbell Curl:
1x30x10
1x30x4

Notes:
  • There is a big problem that I've been having with my workouts, and it has to do with intensity. I feel like whenever I go into the gym despite the fact that I really want to "kill" all my sets and not stop 'till I literally can't do any more, I always seem to stop myself short. I'll use today's bench press as an example. I do the last set, and I find myself really struggling to get the last required rep. I get the rep, but when I finish the set I feel disappointed and feel as if I could have done more with a little help. I feel like I didn't work hard enough and want to do more. But, wanting to follow the program I leave the bench and go to the next exercise. Another example was the tricep extensions. I was doing the second set, but I feel like I wasn't really into the set. I felt like the form was off and it was just going all wrong. I decided to stop on the 8th rep and then afterward I felt very disappointed with the work that I did. After the workout I don't feel like I worked nearly hard enough and nothing is hurting or feels worked. My question is how do I find that intensity and focus that I want to bring to my workout? I went about reading articles on what I want my workouts to be like and came across a couple, the best being the series Intensity or Insanity by John Defendis. I really want to make my workouts something that, although they are so hard I feel like I am literally going to die at the end of each one, I feel accomplished when each one is over. For some reason, my sessions don't feel like that to me. How do I get into that mindset?

  • The form on the bench presses were so bad that I'm not even going to count it.

  • Can you please link me some good videos on proper technique for tricep extensions?

  • When do you think I should increase the weights on my shoulder presses?

  • What is your opinion on training partners? Do you think that having them is an important part of a successful workout? If, so how do you go about finding one?

  • I was talking to one of the huge guys in the gym and he was telling me that a good way to work your muscles as hard as possible, is after you finish each of your required sets for your program, you strip off some weight and do reps until you can't do any more. Then you strip off a little more weight an repeat the process until you have stripped off all of the weight on the bar. What is your opinion on this technique? Would you recommend it? I don't want to change anything in your program without first asking you.

  • Thanks again for all the help you've been giving out. I greatly appreciate it. Sorry if the questions are annoying.



Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Don't worry about the intensity, you're doing fine. If you're lifting as heavy as you can that's all you can do. Anything past that is just going to cut into recovery with no real benefit. Drop sets, forced reps, etc, will do more harm than good.

Here's a good video of tricep extensions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nEkWt7g-tA

If you're getting 15+ reps on the shoulder presses then it's time to increase the weight.

Training partners can be good if they have similar goals and are committed and consistent. I have had many good and bad training partners. I prefer to train with a partner, but I would rather train alone than with a bad one. It's not a necessity, but it's nice.

Like I stated above, don't worry about drop sets. Some advanced lifters can benefit from them, but you will do much better just lifting as heavy as you can for the prescribed reps.

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wensday, June 30, 2010

Post  cmusicman92 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:37 am

Wensday, June 30, 2010
Active Recovery 1
Light Cardio: (forgot to time it)

Pushups (total of 50 reps):
1x25
1x10
1x8
1x7

Crunches:
4x20

Leg Raises:
4x20

Notes:
  • Instead of doing the whole 20 mins do as many laps as I can thing, I decided to change that to five balls to the wall uphill sprints. Once I get to the top of the "hill" I walk back down and do it again. This allows me to put all I can into each of my sprints. It definitely worked as I was definitely about to throw up on my way back to the house. Feels great hahahahah!!! I think for progress purposes I will time how long to do the five sprints and aim to get a little faster each week.

  • For pushups, I am aiming to increase the amount of reps I can do in my first set each week. The ultimate goal being to do 50 consecutive pushups in one set.


Last edited by cmusicman92 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  cmusicman92 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 am

Drew wrote:
Here's a good video of tricep extensions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nEkWt7g-tA

Cool, I know in my program that you said to do lying tricep extensions. Do you want me to switch to seated overhead tricep extensions?

cmusicman92

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Drew on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am

cmusicman92 wrote:
Drew wrote:
Here's a good video of tricep extensions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nEkWt7g-tA

Cool, I know in my program that you said to do lying tricep extensions. Do you want me to switch to seated overhead tricep extensions?

Sorry about that, didn't notice that part. Here's a video of lying tricep extensions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1AZebtYyA0

Drew
Admin

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cmusicman92's Training Log - CLIENT OF DREW

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:26 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum